Wednesday, February 14, 2007

WIP: Baby Sandals

Not only was it Valentine's Day, but it was also a snow day. I still had to work from home, but I could at least do so in front of my computer at home while my daughter worked on some school work.

Since I finished the socks I had been working on, I had no "internet is loading" project on the needles. Ha! Easily solved. I had a single ball red Debbie Bliss Baby Cashmerino in my stash, so I couldn't resist casting on for Sandals from the Debbie Bliss Baby Cashmerino book. (Sheep is for scale, and the darning needle is in place of a button for the moment.)


What do you all think? Do you consider these to be unisex enough, both in color and style?

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

Blogger pigbook1 said...

I think they are adorable. Yes I think they will work for boys and girls as long as you don't put a flower or tractor button. You are good.

15/2/07 9:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh yes - both the color and style should be fine for either gender - and thy're cute as the dickens to boot!

15/2/07 10:49 AM  
Blogger SheepsPyjamas said...

Beside which, all the baby will know of them, either gender, will be bright and exciting tootsies over there. They're too cute!

15/2/07 1:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

They look fine, but I'd call 'em "booties" -- don't "sandals" imply bare toes?

16/2/07 7:57 PM  
Blogger omly said...

Almeda, I agree with you about the booties versus sandals thing, but "baby sandals" is the name of the pattern in the book.

16/2/07 10:14 PM  
Blogger Sitcomgirl said...

Totally cute, I'd say its good for both girls and boys.

26/2/07 11:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home