Sunday, September 16, 2007

Rainbow Berry Socks

I finished up my rainbow berry socks this weekend. These were knit as part of the "Single Skein September" challenge over at Stash and Burn. By alternating rows with two different 200 yard skeins of sock yarn I had enough to finish a full, if short, pair of socks.

Yarn: Spunky Eclectic Spunky Socks in Potluck (2 skeins)
Needle: US Size 1/2.50 MM
Pattern: 2 at once magic loop, cuff down with heel flap

And this is all I had left at the end. Whew! That certainly made me a bit nervous. (Canadian toonie and US quarter for scale.) But these were just enough to add 2 half squares (aka triangles) to my sock yarn blanket. Hopefully I will get pictures up soon.

PS. Sorry, this is all you get for a SPS this week. Salvbard is out of town, and I am not all over the "myspace-style self-photo" plan.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those socks are lovely and fun! Just the thing for a rainy day :)

I love bright, playful socks. Nobody knows they're there - in your shoes, under your leans - but you know and it's a bit of a lift!

18/9/07 9:39 AM  
Blogger Beatriz said...

Hi there,
I saw you seven of heart socks on a Flickr group. If you sell the pattern, I'd love to buy it. It looks so beautiful in red and berry. Please let me know. I'm probably too late to be a test knitter, and I hope you found enough to get your pattern edited.

20/9/07 11:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home