Monday, September 03, 2007

Little Pink Sweater

When I was originally asked to maybe make a few preemie garments, the one item that was specifically requested was a small pink sweater. Digging through my stash I realized that I didn't even own any appropriate pink yarn though.


Pattern: Preemie Angel Shell Sweater
Hook: E/3.50MM
Yarn: Red Heart Baby Soft
Modifications: added a row of sc to front edges, skipped the flower

Fortunately my local independent craft store was having a back-to-school sale that included yarn. I am not usually an acrylic user, but several sources have now told me that it is the preferred fiber/material for hospitals, which makes sense its ability to wash and dry hotter to kill the most germs.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Nicole said...

These are all wonderful - you inspire my crochet!

14/9/07 12:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home