Friday, August 31, 2007

Crocheted Preemie Dress

What is even faster that knitting preemie garments? Crocheting them!

Normally I am not crazy about crocheted garments, but this dress was just too adorable. I can see trying to make this again with a knit raglan top, rather than a crocheted one.


Pattern: Pretty Little Preemie Dress
Yarn: Caron Simply Soft - dark forest (discontinued) and off-white
Hook: I/5.50 MM


Pattern: Creative Preemie Hat
Yarn: Classic Elite Classic Silk in Moss
Hook: K/10.5 MM
Modifications: knit through row 7, and then first variation

Is everyone getting sick of the preemie items yet? I'm not, but I do have a few non-preemie items I am working on that I will write about soon.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger pigbook1 said...

super cute!

1/9/07 5:53 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I saw these at flickr, so so so cute! :)) AND how sweet of you to do something like that :))))))))) I've been checking in at your blog but haven't had a moment to comment... and tonight, I'm so tired from cleaning that I am catching up! Miss ya!

2/9/07 10:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home