Saturday, September 08, 2007

1 year blog-o-versary

Today is my blog's first birthday! It is funny to think that it has only been that long though. I feel like this is such an integrated part of keeping track of my creative journey and meeting so many other crafty folk.

A year ago I was just returning from a research trip in Madison, WI, where I had been listening to the Creative Mom Podcast and thinking a lot about my creative life. Then I started a blog up just before last year's Boston Knit and Crochet out.

So in honor of muddling through a year of learning Blogger, re-learning with new Blogger, discovering and re-discovering several crafts, and many happy artistic endeavors I am doing a small give-away. (If you are not a knitter, feel free to enter anyways. I am sure I could pick something up.)

2 skeins of Lorna's Laces Shepherd Sock in Bittersweet, a copy of Knitting Rules, and a skein of Mind's Eye Merino/Tencel sockyarn in Coral Snake

To be eligible please leave a comment by Sunday September 9th midnight EST. Remember if you you don't sign in with your blog for your comment to include other contact info so that I can get a hold of you.

Labels: , ,

16 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay Omly - you got me. I may never have another chance at Lorna's Laces :) Thanks for the opportunity!

8/9/07 8:34 PM  
Blogger Lisa said...

Congrats on your blog-o-versary! It was nice meeting you at Chatters! You're very talented. I like your dragon drawing from a few posts ago. Your baby garments are darling too!

8/9/07 8:35 PM  
Blogger Ann-Marie MacKay said...

happy happy happy blogversary

8/9/07 8:49 PM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

Congratulations on 1 year of blogging!

8/9/07 9:26 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I'm too late for your give-away but wanted to say happy bloggy-bday-versary anyway :)))))))))))
Jessica ;)

8/9/07 10:06 PM  
Blogger Thursday said...

Happy Blog-o-versary!!!!!!!!!! I also loved the dragon drawing but what I liked more was looking at your Syltherin blanket and guessing which one could be the grey yarn that once lived with me. Hi Grey Yarn!

8/9/07 10:08 PM  
Blogger Julie said...

Happy Blogiversary!

9/9/07 4:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations to your blog on it's first birthday. You should be proud!

9/9/07 8:52 AM  
Blogger pigbook1 said...

Happy blogiversary!

9/9/07 10:59 AM  
Blogger Catherine said...

yay 1 year! it's crazy how time flies right? but at least with a blog you can go back and read about what you did. congrats again!

9/9/07 12:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy birthday blog! It's so odd how quickly time seems to have moved once you look back at it. And I can't turn down a chance at Lorna's Laces, either. =D Congrats!

9/9/07 12:25 PM  
Blogger BlackRayne said...

Beautiful prize! Don't know if I am too late to enter for it or not though, but I still wanted to wish you a Happy Blogiversary... I totally missed mine last month.

9/9/07 2:45 PM  
Blogger Shannon H. said...

Happy Blogiversary!

9/9/07 2:51 PM  
Blogger Kellie Huffman said...

happy birthday! I have enjoyed reading your blog for several months now. Wishing you many more!

9/9/07 6:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy anniversary! Darcy is fine, though a bit put out. It's his own fault though - he just lets Panza sleep on the bed instead of defending it as his own territory. I've been giving him extra treats and love to make up for the fact that he's kind of a weenie. :)

10/9/07 12:08 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Happy blogoversary!

That yarn is lovely, and Corn Snake is such a cool name. :)

11/9/07 6:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home