Friday, September 07, 2007

Slytherin Blanket

For ages now, I have been saying that I would make myself a crocheted ripple blanket for myself in Slytherin colors, but in a recent case of startisis I actually cast one on last night. I finished the first stripe of green and then went to grab the first silver/grey, when I discovered that I had choices.
Color Combination #1Color Combination #2
At first I was really leaning towards the first one as being more silver, but the second one with it's light has a lot better contrast. I would love to hear other people's thoughts. Relative amounts of each yarn is not a factor, so it just comes down to color.

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

For what it's worth, I like the lighter color - the higher contrast - better.

Oh gosh, now I'm thinking about a Gryffindor blanket and I know I'd never hear the end of it :)

8/9/07 9:15 AM  
Blogger Nicole said...

I personally prefer the lighter gray. I think this combination is very striking!

14/9/07 12:03 AM  
Blogger Annie said...

I'm chiming in a bit late, but I prefer the darker color. But both are lovely.

19/9/07 10:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home