Saturday, October 27, 2007

Blah

What a blah day. Due to it being rainy and overcast you get no photos today, although I did finish my HSS socks and worked on theMexican Jacket. I really want to get stuff off of the needles and hooks at the moment.

To add to my general blahs, Salvbard wasn't able to catch a flight home tonight as we had thought he would. Instead he plans on catching a flight tomorrow. Though I have to smile at the fact that he tried to cheer me up by letting me know that he had packed several pairs of hand-knit wool socks and his hat (the first item I ever knit him) so he has been nice and warm. Switzerland in particular he had been very cold. (Pictures here and here.)

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger pigbook1 said...

Seems like he appreciates your talent! I bet you will be happy to see him, i know I would be if my hubby was gone.

28/10/07 12:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope your blahs are all gone by now - though Salvbard will come home to the cold here as well. At least it's sunny :)

29/10/07 11:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home