Saturday, October 20, 2007

Swiffer Cloth

Today we went with my mom to the Boston Vegetarian Food Festival. I picked up a copy of The Veg-Feasting Cookbook, while we were there. Lots of fun, but so many people!


In other earth-friendly news, I finally seamed up my swiffer cover I was working on. I am so glad that Stoneview posted her new Swiffer pad that she knit.

Zoom from Knitting Playground
Yarn: Sugar 'n Cream - color 00201
Needles: US8 (5.0mm)


I am happy to report that it works nicely. I will be trying the pattern Stoneview used next.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

What a clever idea to knit a swiffer pad! Does it work as well? Let me know :)))

21/10/07 5:57 PM  
Blogger Julie said...

I need to get busy and knit myself a few more so that I don't have to do laundry just to mop. Yours looks like it turned out great!

22/10/07 6:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home