Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Making Strides

This weekend was the Boston Breast Cancer Walk, and I went with my sister and her best-friend. I am not really involved with the fund raising. For me this is more a memorial for the several family members that we have lost to breast cancer. Among them was my paternal grandmother, who died when my dad was just a teen and I never got to know.It was a beautiful day, but a little chilly next to the water on the Boston side of the Charles River. Handknits were essential.And on the knitting front I am making good progress on the Ravenclaw socks that I am working on for my HSS pal. Yay for knitting that travels well.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

So cool to see you knitting in public. Love the BC walk shot :)

17/10/07 8:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home