Sunday, October 21, 2007

Quickie Cell Phone Case

Salvbard is flying out of the country again tonight, but this afternoon we were all out enjoying the unseasonably pleasant weather. The leaves seem to be changing all at once with the suddenly cool nights, and I fear they will be gone before you know it.


As a last minute request Salvbard asked if I could whip out a case for his phone, as the old leather one he had been using kept dropping his phone. So I sent him off to the stash, and then crocheted this while he was getting his hair cut.


Pattern: free form
Hook: I/5.50 mm
Yarn: Red Heart Ltd. Super Saver Solid 0633 Dark Sage
Supplier: Playtime

I just cast on the appropriate number of stitches up and then sc'ed around in a spiral until I got to where I wanted to work the flab back and forth. Then I added a belt loop, as is his preference. I hope it serves you well on your trip love!

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Oh my word! That is amazing... without a pattern!? You rock! :) It looks so good :)

22/10/07 8:02 AM  
Blogger Beatriz said...

This is a great gift! Excellent work.

22/10/07 7:05 PM  
Blogger alfred said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

12/2/13 10:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home