Sunday, December 09, 2007

Pay It Forward

I hereby pledge to send a handmade gift to the first three people who comment on this entry. No real promises about time frame, but it’ll be within the next 365 days. In return, you have to post the same offer on your blog, and prepare to send a gift to three other people.

Remember, you have a year to get your gifts done! Please remember, you don’t have to knit or crochet to participate, anyone who can make a nice handmade gift is welcome to join. And thanks to Angela Marie who pointed out that there is a group set it for it as well if you are on Ravelry.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Ooo, me me me! I already posted it on my blog. ;)

9/12/07 11:13 PM  
Blogger AmyC said...

I'm game. What will I make?????????

13/12/07 2:09 PM  
Blogger Lucia said...

I found your blog by accident, but I am totally in.

13/12/07 5:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home