Monday, December 03, 2007

Gryffindor SC Hat

Today we woke up to snow and a school delay. Needless to say, Chiquita was delighted. We even managed to start a snowman in the backyard. She was in such a good mood that she even was willing to humor me with a quick photo shoot for this single crocheted Gryffindor hat I made. This hat is going in my pile for Christmas in the City.

Pattern: Single Stitch Beanie by Chauntel
Yarn: Wool Ease in Cranberry and Gold
Supplier: Spark Craft Studio
Hook: I / 5.5 mm

If you are new to crochet, I would recommend this pattern as a good one to get your started with something beyond rectangles. It's simple construction calls only for increases, single crochet and optional color-changes. It gives alternate numbers of increases for different sized heads, but I found the pattern as written is perfect for a child.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Lisa said...

Very cute hat Omly! We missed you in chat Sat.

4/12/07 8:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home