Sunday, November 25, 2007

Feeling Productive

What a productive (crafting-wise) weekend! I finished knitting the Cotton Candy sweater, but I need buttons to finish it. After I pick them out and sew them on, I will show pictures. The socks I had started are at 5"/13 cm long in the leg now.

Also as you can see, I made a little progress on the Slytherin blanket. By a back-of-the-envelope calculation I am over a quarter done. Wow! Crochet does go a lot faster than knitting per unit area, even when it is my inefficient version.


If it isn't clear the blanket is folded in quarters to avoid it looking like a long strip. Sorry for the shadows. Even though this photo was taken at 2 pm today, the longer shadows of the winter seem to have set in.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The blanket's looking good - is this a gift or are you going to keep this one?

Believe me - there's nothing like snuggling under a blanket that you made with your own hands :) Very satisfying!

26/11/07 11:04 AM  
Blogger omly said...

For all this work, I am definitely planning on this blanket being mine. :)

26/11/07 2:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home