Sunday, November 18, 2007

Rogue SPS

This week's autumnal Self Portrait Sunday is brought to you by my Rogue. This was my NaKniSweMo project last year, and I admit it was what tempted me to consider doing NaKnitSweMo again this year. Unfortunately, life is just too crazy for such a commitment right now, but hopefully I will be able to participate again next year.


I absolutely love this sweater, and despite the fact that I wear it often, it still looks new. The color is great, and it is quite snuggly and warm. Somehow though, this is the only adult-sized sweater I have ever knit. Perhaps after the holidays I should correct that.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Becky G said...

That's a very nice looking sweater. It looks comfortable.

Thanks for commenting on my blog. I was a bit worried that my contest may be too hard, so I am now giving hints. I'd planned on doing that the last couple of weeks anyway.

I enjoyed my visit to your blog, and think the little turtle is just the cutest!

19/11/07 9:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

And I remember when you finished that sweater! It looked great then and it looks great now...and so do you :)

20/11/07 9:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home