Saturday, November 17, 2007

Anklets

One of my best girl friends has been not to subtly hinting that she would really like a pair of socks. Since I had a day long lecture style meeting, I brought along these anklets to work on, and I finished them before we went home. Is it just me or is this colorway very similar to the kitchen cotton I made the Swiffer cover with?


Pattern: Fixation Socks (pdf)
Yarn: 1 ball Cascade Fixations Effects in color 9843
Supplier: Mind's Eye Yarns
Needles: US 5 / 3.75 mm

This is not the first time I have worked with Fixation, but this time I went with a significantly larger needle size since the pattern calls for 4s and I tend to need to go up a needle size. Despite casting on the number of stitches for a women's medium, I think these look more like a women's small. Maybe that is just because of poor gauge, I am not sure. Oh well, I guess if they don't fit my friend I have a few other ideas of whom they might fit.

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Julie said...

Those are really cute!

18/11/07 5:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home