Thursday, November 30, 2006

FO: Rogue

Whew, just in time to finish for NaKniSweMo!

Yarn: Brown Sheep Nature Spun Worsted Weight in Jeweled Emerald (discontinued color)
Fiber Content: 100% wool
Pattern: Rogue in smallest (35.5" bust) size
Needles: US Size 9s for flat and US Size 10s for circular knitting

Believe it or not this is my first full size sweater. Despite knitting several child or baby sized sweaters I had never done one for an adult before. It think that mini-sweater knitting experience definately came in handy, but I also had not done a sweater where the sleeves were knit flat before, so this meant a lot more matress stitch then I had ever had to do before.

The end result is one I am really happy with. It fits well, is flattering and I am exceedingly proud of having accomplished it all in one month. W00t!

Labels:

7 Comments:

Blogger Nathalie said...

congrats, that looks just awesome - great work!

30/11/06 11:55 PM  
Blogger BlackRayne said...

That came out beautifully! I finally decided on new yarn for mine (Jaeger Shetland Aran, in black, courtesy of Janette's Yarns on ebay, because she sold out of the burgundy like the day before, right before I finally decided to stop watching it and finally buy it). It should be here soon then I get to restart my Rogue. Yay!

1/12/06 1:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

it looks AMAZING! great job!!!

-moosey

1/12/06 1:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awesome, just awesome :) It was wonderful of you to share your "finish line" with us too!

1/12/06 9:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks great! Congratulations!!

1/12/06 3:43 PM  
Blogger Dame Wendy said...

Gorgeous!! You did a beautiful job! :)

1/12/06 8:03 PM  
Blogger pigbook1 said...

gorgeous, i wanna make it :-)

8/12/06 5:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home