Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Rogue: Hood

Poor Rogue hasn't been getting much love these days. Too big to take on the bus, I have only been able to work on the hood, when I have free time at home, which isn't all that often. I have to say that the way the stitches are worked for the hood is very clever. I will almost be sad when I am done knitting this since it has been a lot of fun to work on.

Hopefully I will be able to finish this holiday weekend. I am taking this WIP with me to visit family, so there will not only be plenty of time in the car but also lounging around watching movies I am sure. I have a few other odds and ends I want to take too.

Upcoming entry: my crafty pack list

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Dame Wendy said...

Oh wow! This is looking beautiful!!

30/11/06 12:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home