Thursday, December 06, 2007

Top 10 “Stash Projects” Knit a Long

So yesterday I mentioned the Top 10 Stash Projects KAL. The basic idea is that you find 10 projects for which you already have the yarn which you really want to knit this winter (December until April). There are even prizes if such things motivate you, but the idea of just re-discovering yarn I love is enough for me.

Finish
Fairly Ease Fair Isle Sweater
Sampler Afghan
Slytherin blanket

Things I would love to make
Quidditch Sweater in Charmed Knits from Berroco Comfort
Slytherin Knee Socks from Mind's Eye Yarn's Merino DK
Children's Aran Pullover K-1002 by Joyce Bernard in Cotton Ease
York in Silk Garden Lite
child's hat (Elf Hats - Twisted Pumpkin?) in Cashmerino Aran
Trellis in Järbo Garn Raggi Multi
boring pair of socks for Salvbard

This list feels a little too ambitious though. There are 3-4 sweaters, 2 blankets, and 2 pair of socks. That is so different from my normal knitting habits, that I fear that I just won't be able to stick to it. Can I really live with so few socks? Perhaps I should take another look around...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home