Monday, March 17, 2008

Zombies

I spent a lovely weekend in NH with Salvbard and Chiquita. We went cross-country skiing, visited my cousins, got to see the making of some maple syrup, visited some goats and chickens, and generally chilled out at the hostel. Last year I worked really hard to knit the first round socks as fast as I could, but this year I took it easier.

Yarn: Zitron Trekking (XXL) in color 78
Needles: US 1 / 2.25 mm
Pattern: Zombie Socks by Sheryl Giles
Started: March 13th @ 1 pm
Finished: March 16th @ 2 pm

I really enjoyed this pattern, and it makes a very stretchy sock. I would make these again, though next time I would knit the pattern knit sts through the back loop next time, since I really liked the look that gave.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

As noted at FLICKR, I really like these! :) The color and the pattern go together perfectly. :)

18/3/08 11:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful socks - spactacular color! i'll be interested in the pattern when it is released.

18/3/08 2:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home