Saturday, July 12, 2008

The Winners

Thanks everyone for the comments and notes on Ravelry. I did indeed successfully defend my masters thesis work. Now I just need to make the suggested edits and resubmit it. What a relief! I have been taking it a little bit easy since then and have a whole bunch of stuff I have been working on, none of which have I actually finished or pictures to share today.

But in the mean time I have the names of the winners from my birthday giveaway. Chiquita pulled the names for me, and without further ado they are:

Rebecca of "Re: Becca"
Shannon of "Knitting and Musings in Southern Maryland"
and Tikabelle of "Largely Unrepeatable"

Congratulations everyone! I will mail these out just as soon as I get everyone's mailing addresses.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Many congratulations on successfully defending your thesis! I'm sure you're relieved to have that mostly over with :)

Back to the important stuff - the knitting! LOL!

13/7/08 9:06 AM  
Blogger Bec said...

Oh my goodness! That's me! Do you still have my address from the HSKS swap?
Rebecca (Olive!)

14/7/08 3:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home