Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Meme - aka no real content

I have been tagged by Ev of Strings 'n Things.

The rules of the game get posted at the beginning. Each player answers the questions about themselves. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer.

1) What was I doing 10 years ago?

I was in highschool.

2) What are 5 things on my to-do list for today?

-find SEM images of my research surface in the literature
-write another page of thesis (today's focus is experimental background)
-go to the farmer's market
-pick up Chiquita from school
-find another recipe that uses pea tendrils (from the CSA share, we had some last night too)

3) Snacks I enjoy:

cheese & crackers, fruit, (low salt) tortilla chips and salsa

4) Things I would do if I were a billionaire:

-create a scholarship for my highschool & college
-travel
-build a house off the grid

5) Places I have lived:

Massachusetts and Wisconsin (briefly)

6) Jobs I have had:

-produce clerk
-tutor, TA and lab assistant in Chemistry
-R&D intern for Gillette/Oral-B
-RA for a NASA PI
-grad student in Chem Eng

I am tagging Alexis, Britt, Erika, Rosemary, and SunnyNole.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ha! Can I double up on this one? I was tagged for it and posted last week. Go meme blogging, go!

15/6/08 1:01 AM  
Blogger Rosemary said...

http://www.rosemarywaits.com/2008/06/15/800/

Hehe, thanks for the blog fodder.

15/6/08 2:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home