Sunday, May 18, 2008

Ripply Retro Socks

Wow I am totally swamped at work. I took a day off yesterday to go out to the Webs Tent Sale with two blogless, but Ravelry-enabled ladies. It was so kind of them to let me car-pool out with them, and I had lots of fun. This afternoon I need to go process a bunch of research data (yay data!), but before I do I thought I would quickly post an FO from last week. I finally finished up the Sock Madness Round 5 socks.

Pattern: Hippy Ripply Retro Socks
Yarn: Crazy4Dyeing SlenderSock in Slytherin
Supplier: HSS3 package
Needles: US Size 1 / 2.25 mm

This Sock Madness Round 5 pattern has been made available by the designer for free at the link above. Also as a PSA, they have released the Round 3 pattern as a free Ravelry download if anyone as interested.

I really liked working with this yarn. It is quite sproingy, and the yardage was quite good. Unlike many Hogwarts house colored yarns, this yarn is dyed as a variegated rather than a self-striping. A definitely winner, and I would recommend it to those in the market for Hogwarts yarns.

I have more to share later, but for now back to the data.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home