Saturday, June 14, 2008

WWKIP '08

Taking a break from my writing, I spent a few hours at the Boston WWKIP Day event. I brought my Slytherin House Sweater that I started a few days ago to work on. I know a lot of people don't like stockinette sweaters, but working this in the round is the perfect answer to my knitting needs right now: mindless and soothing.


I have a photo of the WIP, though not of the group, as my camera batteries didn't last. It was a great turn out though, the best I have seen in the last 3 years!

It was nice to get a little sunshine and hang out with the knitters. All too soon though it was time to return to my articles and working draft. Le sigh.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Yes! I see le little stitch marker :)

16/6/08 6:30 PM  
Blogger alt.ayu said...

yayy! great to hear that you had a good wwkip day! :)

18/6/08 12:45 AM  
Blogger pigbook1 said...

Sherm loved the greens, Thanks a ton! how's the thesis?

18/6/08 11:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home