Monday, June 15, 2009

A Wooly Beginning

Remember way back when I had just made a wedding afghan for one of my brothers and I mentioned that I had two brothers getting married this year? Well, I hadn't posted about it yet here, but I have started the second wedding afghan.

The trick was that I knew that I would have to work on it all summer, so I needed a pattern that I could do in small pieces to avoid a giant wool blanket on my lap when it was hot outside. And the modular nature means that I can keep going until I pretty much run out of wool.


So I ended up going with the Cross Your Heart blanket from Adorable Crochet for Babies and Toddlers in some Ella Rae Classic, whose color will hopefully still make this pattern acceptable for my brother. Hey, weddings are about love! Hearts work, right?

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home