Sunday, September 24, 2006

KOAC Postscript

I talked to a bunch of people about various things that I said I would mention in my blog for future reference. So in the order I jotted things down on my sticky note:

1. Knit Pro 2.0 is a website where you can upload a photo or image, and it will convert the image to a chart for either cross stitch or knitting. If you are going to use it for knitting then you should first stretch the image to compensate for your row versus "column" guage, unless of course they are square.

2. I buy my citric acid for dyeing wool frm Mountain Rose Herbs. I have been exceedingly happy with both their prices and customer service. They carry cosmetic ingredients, teas, herbs, and essential oils.

3. About the "Stained Glass" double knit hat pattern: It is knit in Koigu KPPPM P113 and Gems Opal sock yarn in black. I was thinking about it on the way home, and I am not sure if I want to try submitting such a pattern to someplace like Knitty or Magnknits or something. If not I will definately post the pattern here. If so I will still need test knitters, so let me know if you were really interested in the pattern.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Rosieglasses said...

It was great to meet and talk with you. I'd be glad to test out that pattern. I'm intrigued.

25/9/06 9:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home