Sunday, March 11, 2007

FO: Ember Socks

Today was really relaxing for the most part. Salvbard and I slept in and ignored Daylight Savings. Then ate leftovers and just hung out around the house. I worked on my Ember Socks for Sock Madness. He played some first person shooter game. Well at least until the small one came home from her grandmother's house. Then we actually had to be somewhat productive.

But I finished my socks, which I think means I am free for a couple days. I don't plan on on a ton of knitting though. Even though I made sure to take breaks, do hand/arm stretches and generally listen to my body, I want to take it a bit easy so that I don't put too much repetitive strain on my hands. I guess this is a good change to take out a cross stitch project or my art journal.
Yarn: Koigu KPPM & Silky Wool
Fiber: Merino & Silk/Wool
Suppliers: Lakeside Fibers and Mind's Eye Yarns
Needles:US Size 1s (Os for ribbing)
Pattern: Mad Cow Socks (Sock Madness Round 1)
Techniques: 2 at time Magic Loop, Toe-up & Sewn Bind off
Yardage: 241 (combined)
Total Marathon Mileage: 1.31 miles

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home