Monday, March 05, 2007

The Official L&V Pr0n Exchange Survey!

Whew! Sorry for running a bit behind on getting this out.

1. What kind of fibers do you prefer?
Every fiber has something good about it. I knit a lot of wool that is hand wash for myself and my immediate family, but also with a new niece on the way I can certainly use machine washable fibers in general.

2. What kind of weight do you prefer (sock, worsted, bulky)?
Mostly I knit with sock, DK, or worsted weights, but honestly I have knit pretty much any weight.

3. Do you spin?
Yes, but as of now I am still exploring different types of wool. The only exception is I have some merino/tencel blend that I need to spin. I haven't had a chance to work with other fibers.

4. Do you crochet?
A little bit. I just learned how recently.

5. Are there any books, patterns, magazines would you like to own that you don't?
Favorite Socks
Knitted Babes: Five Dolls & Their Wardrobes to Knit & Stitch
Knitting Vintage Socks: New Twists on Classic Patterns
Domiknitrix: Whip Your Knitting into Shape
(for patterns see my wishlist)

6. Are you participating in any themed a-longs like the Project Spectrum?
Yup: Project Spectrum, Sock Madness, Dulaan Project, Illustration Friday, and Every Day Matters. (see sidebar for links)

7. Do you have a wishlist on Amazon.com or Half.com? (provide a link)
"The Things I Want" Wishlist
Random Book Wishlist #1
Random Book Wishlist #2
contact me via email for Amazon list if interested. It has my given name attached to it.

8. Any Etsy stores that you would love to get something from?
I am very curious about the great dyeing talents of Yarn Pirate, Fearless Fibers and Epicurus, but haven't bought from any of these vendors yet.

9. What other crafty things are you involved in (quilting, drawing, painting)?
Lots! I draw, paint, crochet, and spin.

10. What is your favorite sort of scent?
I am a huge fan of mint scented things and lemon/lime/lemon verbana things.

11. Do you have a sweet tooth and what kind of sweets do you like best?
Chocolate is always good. I don't really like coffee though (such as chocolate covered coffee beans).

12. What kind of music do you like?
I am always on the look out for new music. I have fairly eclectic tastes, but I particularly enjoy acappella, female vocal trance, happy hardcore, and symphonic/power rock.

13. What do you like to knit? And for whom?
At the moment I am knitting mostly socks and baby items, although I do have a few sweaters lined up.

14. What sort of things do you like to collect?
I have a thing for dragons. I have several small figurines and other related dragony items around the house.

15. Do you want needles? And what kind do you prefer?
I tend to prefer metal needles.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger CynCyn said...

Hey.. I'm pretty sure classic elite is open from 930am til 7pm, but they answer the phone, so call ahead to make sure. Good luck finding it, should you go.

8/3/07 8:37 PM  
Blogger Creative Life Studio said...

Stopped by to say thanks for stopping by my place! :) My daughter thinks your baby penguin hat looks like her Tamagachi (a digital pet).

Love the baby blanket; you're off to a great start! It's definitely not too feminine. Did the recipient like it?

Any your ATC is cute; very clever! I saw it at the Flickr site too. I haven't participated in the exchange yet, because we're still homeschooling. Maybe I'll be able to get to this summer.

9/3/07 8:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home