Monday, December 17, 2007

Harry's Sweater Ornament

Okay, I admit it, I am starting to get in a holiday mood. The holiday decorations before Halloween and even before Thanksgiving, drive me crazy, but I do get there eventually. To get more in the mood here is a tree ornament.


Pattern: Mini Weasley Sweater Ornaments by Alison Hansel
Pattern Source: Charmed Knits
Yarn: Wool-Ease in cranberry and gold
Supplier: Spark Craft Studios
Needle: US 7 / 4.5 mm

I have always wanted to make one of these little guys, but now I totally have the excuse to do so. So cute!

Also to get you more in the holiday spirit, we have this acappella medley.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Becky G said...

That video was GREAT! I just love men who sing. Thanks for sharing it.

The sweater ornament is cute, too.

18/12/07 5:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home