Tuesday, December 11, 2007

More Cables

Salvbard's comment when he first noticed me cabling without a cable needle this weekend totally cracked me up. "What are you doing?! Hold on little stitch. You are going for a ride!"


We have reached a point of good news bad news. After finishing the second ball, it was time to split for the arms. So good news: sweater is moving right along. Bad news: it is huge. Once it was off the single 32"circular, it suddenly became quite evident that this is not a child sized sweater. In fact it has the same chest circumference as the sweater I am wearing right now. I haven't decided what I am going to do. At the moment my first instinct is to put it away in a box and not think about it. Salvbard votes to just rip it out and start again. I should have enough to finish it in this size, but he is probably right. I am just not ready to think about it.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Julie said...

Ouch, that's a shame because it looks awesome so far.

12/12/07 4:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home