Saturday, December 29, 2007

Rainbow Socks

I finished up the pair of rainbow socks that I was knitting for SunnyNole. I just hope that they are big enough. It is always nerve racking to knit for someone who I can't take the measurements. I am really happy with how these came out though, so hopefully she will like them too.


Yarn: Regia Ringel in color 5408
Supplier: Mind's Eye Yarns
Needles: US 1 / 2.25 mm
Pattern: Basic Sock Recipe by Stephanie Pearl-McPhee
Pattern Source: Knitting Rules!

It has been too long since I had a simple stockinete sock. Between the extra holiday chilling time that I could knit during and the simple pattern, they socks simply flew off the needles. Plus the colors is so cheerful that they were a joy to work on.

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Lisa said...

Cute socks. So cheery looking!

30/12/07 11:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

They look great! (and Minds Eye is one of my favourite shops.)

31/12/07 1:05 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

LOVE 'EM!!!!!!!!!! YEEEEEE! Can't WAIT!

4/1/08 12:18 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

They arrived and are AWESOME... a PERFECT FIT! Now... I MUST learn how to do this!!!! Thanks a million!

15/1/08 7:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home