Sunday, August 24, 2008

Boston: Here to There

It is time for a little catch-up blogging on the Artist Trading Card front. The last Creative Mom Podcast ATC prompt was "here to there", and my immediate idea was to do how I get around: public transportation. In this card I used the images on a MBTA CharlieTicket and an MBTA map.


I have to say that Boston has pretty good public transportation. How else could I get to this point in my life without ever owning a car? There is the "T", a color-coded train that runs with-in the city itself. The bus system then criss-crosses the T routes in ways that may only make sense to an urban designer. And the commuter trains that take people out to the suburbs.

Oops gotta run! I have to catch the bus to meet a friend for brunch.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home