Friday, August 22, 2008

Stripy Sweater

I am feeling a little overwhelmed by the WIPs and UFOs in the house. In the last week I have been scouring the house, trying to catch up on some of the housework. In the process I have found a number of projects that I hadn't thought of in a while.

Yarn: GGH Java in 33 (peach) and 27 (brown)
Supplier: Somerville Yarn Swap
Needles: US Size 8 / 5.00 mm

This tiny sweater was made with the dimensions of a 0-3 month sweater pattern. I am not sure why it got abandoned, as I had planned to give it to a friend. It may have had something to do with the fact that I was not terribly fond of this yarn. It has a thread wrapped core, that was fairly splity. Time to move on little cardigan.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

It is LOVELY and I can't wait to get it on little Ella :) THANK YOU DEAR FRIEND!!!!!!!!!

2/10/08 4:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home