Monday, August 18, 2008

Twisted Flower

Sometimes you just have to admit your limitations, and apparently mine is that complex sock patterns do not get worked on except when I am traveling. When I packed them for Terminus, I think Salvbard was a little shocked that they had never been finished. What can I say? During my last year of grad school I really preferred stockinette socks.


Pattern: Twisted Flower by Cookie A.
Yarn: Cherry Tree Hill Super Solids sock yarn
Supplier: Windsor Button
Needles: US Size 1 / 2.25 mm

These are my most well traveled socks, having been to Hong Kong, Germany, the Netherlands, Belgium, France, and most recently on Chicago, IL. I am really glad to have them off the UFO pile though and into the sock drawer.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Julie said...

Those are just stunning!

18/8/08 6:02 PM  
Blogger alt.ayu said...

I love them! Well done!

18/8/08 10:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home