Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Owl Bag

Holy crow! I have actually been using my sewing machine. I have been seeing several of these great reversible drawstring bags around the blog-o-sphere. But since I have been out of ribbon for the drawstring, I put the idea on the back-burner for a while.


Pattern: drawstring bag tutorial
Fabric Supplier: Fabric Corner

It is a hard call to select my favorite fabric in these bags. The owl fabric was a great find, but the celestial fabric detail is great too at the bottom of the blue side.

This was such a great pattern, and I really like the result a lot. I see more of these in my future.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cute little bag - I loveall your fabrics! THe owls are appealing and the celestial is gorgeous :)

Clever girl! I went and looked at the instructions. I don't think this would be too difficult to do by hand either :)

6/11/08 9:11 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Oh... it is lovely! What a cute little thing for your (or someones) knitting! :)

6/11/08 9:35 AM  
Blogger AmyC said...

I love this bag. It is so cute and if you are anything like me, you can't have too many project bags.

10/11/08 11:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home