Sunday, October 05, 2008

Big Blue

I don't know that I have mentioned it previously, but I have been working on an afghan for one of my step-brother's wedding. Little did I know when I started it that it would completely eat my brain.

The finished dimensions will be about 4'X6', and it is the project that seems like it never ends. The good news though, is that I only have a few more rows left on the body and then a border around the whole thing. Of course, after I finish I need to start the second wedding afghan for one of my other step-brothers who is getting married 3 months later...

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It looks wonderful :) Don't you find blankets a satisfying project?

'Course they're a huge time sink too :)

7/10/08 7:57 AM  
Blogger Nicole said...

It looks fantastic and I'm sure it will be appreciated :-)

17/10/08 4:55 PM  
Blogger Kismatt said...

Ravenclaw blanket ;)

Somehow I missed your Seven of Hearts socks. Wonder how that happened???

17/10/08 7:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home