Thursday, October 02, 2008

Socktoberfest and Igs

It is that time of year again. Time for Socktoberfest to begin, and also time for the IgNoble Award Ceremony (which is showing on a live Webcast at 7:15 pm EST tonight if anyone is interested). I do have a pair socks on the needles, that will be coming with me to the ceremony.


I have also been taking stock of the sock yarn stash. Loving numbers the way I do I had to do a few calculations. It turns out that sock yarn makes up just under half of the yardage in my stash, though not all of it is earmarked for socks.



So many great choices!


My sock leftovers are beginning to pile up too. So I will have to work on adding to the sock scrap memory blanket and other projects that call for small amounts of sock weight yarn.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Lolly said...

Oh my! So many lovely yarns!
I am so happy that you joined the fun again :)

2/10/08 2:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home