Saturday, November 01, 2008

28-10 Cotton Smile Cardigan

Yay! Remember my 10 UFO challenge? I am done! Keep an eye out the next couple days as I get them documented to share them here. In the meantime I have already started something new, something that I have been fantasizing about for weeks.

It has the moderately awkward name of 28-10 Cotton Smile Cardigan (direct pdf also available). But the pattern is total love, even if it is in Japanese. (It is charted out though, and does not seem to require any knowledge of the language.) The question is, however, why am I always attracted to out of season patterns?

Unfortunately I can't participate in NaKniSweMo (Ravelry link) since it is a crocheted sweater rather than a knit one, but given the fine weight even with crochet being slightly faster, I suspect it will take about as long as a worsted weight knit sweater.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home