Tuesday, July 07, 2009

Or Maybe a Phone Case

We are just over a week until the 6th Harry Potter movie comes out, so you know I was going to make a few accessories to celebrate. You know since it is July... and it would seem reasonable to expect it to be too hot for wool. I am still hoping for some actual summer-like weather, but maybe the chill wet is just an excuse to actually wear my house sweater, my quidditch sweater or my house robes.

Pattern: Camera Case Recipe
Needles: US 0 / 2.0 mm
Yarn: mystery fingering weight

Modifications: Ha! I can't even help modifying my own patterns. I changed out the seed stitch for garter stitch. And (less importantly) this was for a phone not a camera.

Salvbard is always giving me crap about my Leatherman scratching my phone in my purse. Maybe this will help.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home