Sunday, February 07, 2010

Blue Spiral Hat

Chiquita requested a new hat for her walk to school, since it has been quite chilly here in the Boston area. Nothing too fancy, this was just to be something to keep her head warm.

Pattern: Hurricane Hat by Andrea Goutier of String in Motion
Yarn: Reynolds Odyssey in color 410
Yarn Supplier: The Wool Basket
Needles: US 7

Long term blog readers may remember this yarn from way back in 2006 when I made my sister a DNA cable hat. For some reason I don't hear a lot about this yarn, though it has been around for ages. Love this yarn! It is soft, interesting to knit, and comes in some great colors.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Thea said...

SOOO cute. Must make sure my gal doesn't see this or I'll have to whip one up for her! (not that I wouldn't want to, but it cuts into the knitting for MEEEE... _)

7/2/10 2:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home