Friday, April 30, 2010

Day 5: Location, Location, Location

Knitting is my on the go project generally. Although I knit a little bit at home (mostly in the corner of the L-shaped couch), most of my knitting is done during commuting time. Crochet is just as likely to be done at home or out and about, and just about everything else is just done at home on the couch or desk.


I spend a lot of time knitting on the buses and subways of the MBTA. And though I don't take pictures of other subway crafters like the Subway Knitter, I do keep an eye out for them. I see a lot of socks and small projects in Boston, which are generally my preference too as they are easy to pull from my purse and shove back in when I need to. Larger projects tend to stay at home on the couch.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home