Friday, June 24, 2011

Thick Camo Socks

Hey it has been officially summer for a few days, where are the pictures to kick of the Summer of Socks?


There we go, much better. These were a quick knit given the large gauge (for socks). I had been thinking about making these into socks since I designed my sister that pair of Seven of Hearts for my sister (almost 4 years ago!), but Project Spectrum was a great push to get me to actually make them.

Yarn: Art Yarns Supermerino in color 131
Yarn Supplier: Little Knits
Needles: US 4 / 3.5 mm
Pattern: Riverbed Master Pattern
Pattern Source: New Pathways for Sock Knitters: Book One by Cat Bordhi

This is the second time I have knit this master pattern. The first time was for my Cancer socks. I have to say that I am really taken with this variation of a toe-up standard heel flap sock. Next time though perhaps I should try another of the clever architectures Cat Bordhi has in this book. There are so many great ones to choose from.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Construction Cleaning Midland said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

19/7/22 8:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home