Monday, April 18, 2011

Rhythm

I stopped by Mind's Eye Yarns on Friday and got a chance to catch up with the incomparable Lucy. It has been ages since I had a chance to stop in while she was working, and having lots of life going on makes for little blogging.

While I was there I noticed that there was some Jojoland Rhythm in her clearance basket, and sure enough she confirmed the sad truth that she is no longer going to be carrying it. Sad! Apparently not everyone loved this yarn as much as me, but I did take home several skeins which I immediately cast on.


It is sort of like a Trekking XXL-type yarn in a worsted weight. Love those gradual color shifts! It has many of the joys of knitting with handspun (which I also have not been doing enough of) and has been moving very quickly despite quite a full long weekend. Plus since it is not sock yarn on US 1s/2.5 mm needles, it feels like it is flying towards completion.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home