Monday, January 07, 2008

Fishy Fleece Blanket

I started this blanket many, many months ago. An embarrassingly long time ago in fact. It was way back in April, when it would have been perfect for the pink, yellow and green Project Spectrum theme. But by finishing it now, it will be just in time for my niece's Christening next weekend, and it matches her cotton candy sweater perfectly.


I love this fabric. I picked it up at the Fabric Corner; I always have good luck there.


The instructions are simple. Buy half a yard of fleece. Round of the corners. Throw a blanket stitch edging on it by hand, and you are done. (I used the DMC Pearl Cotton in color 334 because it is plied and is nicer to work with for something like this than embroidery floss.)

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home