Sunday, February 14, 2010

Dark Mark Socks

Last year I met up with some of the lovely ladies of the HPKCHS (Ravelry group page) at Webs. So since we were going to meet up again last weekend, I wanted to have some of the last yarn I bought in the last trip to be on the needles. I had bought this yarn because of a passing mention of the fact that it was the colors of a cast Dark Mark. Who wouldn't want a pair of socks like that?

Yarn: Knit One Crochet Too Ty-Dy Socks in color 1556
Yarn Supplier: Webs
Needles: US 1 / 2.25 mm
Pattern: 64 st cuff down standard socks

I had not heard of this yarn before when I bought it, and I haven't heard much about it in the year since. It is great though! Highly recommended. I was really taken by the long color stretches in the ball, but even more so I love the feel of this yarn knit up. It is super springy and soft. I would not have known it had any nylon content if I hadn't read the ball band.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home