Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Spiral Scrubbies

I have never really gotten into the whole washcloth craze. I know there are lots of people who get really into it, though. Recently I stumbled across these on XandraAnneww's Ravelry queue and got really excited. I love the idea of theses as an ultimately-compostable cleaning tool.

Pattern: Spiral Scrubbie by Judith Prindle
(free pattern, also with video instructions)
Yarn: Lily Sugar'n Cream Ombres & Prints
Yarn Supplier: Windsor Button
Hook: J / 6.0 mm

Theses are really clever and surprisingly addictive to make. It is probably a good thing I don't have that much kitchen cotton in my stash, or I might not make anything else for a while.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger pigbook1 said...

want a super scubber? knit with strips of tool/netting that you can get relatively cheap at joanns or other generic fabric store. They work really really well :-)

21/6/10 9:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home