Wednesday, February 13, 2013

IF: Stormtrooper

This week's Illustration Friday prompt was "Storm." You would think, given the recent New England weather, I would have lots of inspiration in that direction. It turns out not so much.

No 2 pencil on Moleskine

Yes this is a bit of a regression in that I abandoned color. Honestly I am just grateful I finished anything at all. It turns out that the extra time stuck at home has just lead to a lot of discovering how much I can get done when I am not being interrupted at work all the time, rather than the crafting I thought I might do. But despite that, this sketch is still out before deadline!

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Ailish said...

Nice! It's nice to see people going in odd directions with some of the themes. I, too, had problems with inspiration from the recent storm.

13/2/13 10:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is definitely true. I keep finding things to do around the house and not getting much crafting done when I am home. I really want to catch a case of finish-itis.
I love your take on the Storm theme. ;)

16/2/13 8:17 PM  
Anonymous Jay at The Depp Effect said...

Sorry, that last comment was me. Didn't fill in the identity fields. D'uh!

3/3/13 5:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home